Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Rain and I

I hate rain! Oh no, my friends will be angry when they see those statement. Including you maybe. Even more the-rain-lovers. Most of the-rain-lovers are girls. And they don't drive motorcycle for sure. They will say anything to take up the cudgels for rain. Screw that! They don't know how it feels when I was caught in the rain while I'm driving my motorcycle. It feels nasty. Gross. Horrible. Terrible. Whatever it is, you name it. "But rain is such a bless from God, how could you hate it?", one friend of mine once said that. Well, I admitted that rain is such a bless from God but I just hate to be caught in rain whenever I'm on my way. But, again, 'hate' is such a strong word. Maybe I should rephrase it. I hate dislike rain! Yeah, it feels better. I dislike rain!

1 comment: